Prep Time: 7 minutes
Chill Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Yields 18-20 crepes
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Vegetable oil
You will also need:
- Crepe spreader
- Add all the ingredients except for the vegetable oil to a blender or food processor. Blend/process until well combined.
- Refrigerate the crepe batter for 45 minutes.
- Preheat griddle to medium-low heat. Rub the griddle with an oiled paper towel.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto the grill once heated. Spread into a large circle using the crepe spreader.
- Cook for 30 seconds then flip.
- Cook for another 10 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Lightly oil the griddle beforehand.
- Plate and serve with a drizzle of honey.
Tip: Do not stack crepes until they have fully cooled.