Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 4 bone-in pork loin center-cut pork chops
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Pat the pork chops dry and generously season both sides with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Rub the peppercorns on both sides of each pork chop.
- Preheat griddle to medium-high heat.
- Add oil once the griddle is hot.
- Place the pork chops onto the griddle and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Push the pork chops aside and add butter to the griddle.
- Flip the pork chops onto the area of the griddle with the butter once melted.
- Cook for another 3 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches a safe 145 degrees F.
- Remove the pork chops from the griddle and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Plate and serve.
Check out more recipes on our blog now!