Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Vegetable oil
- Maple syrup or honey, for serving
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Add both types of sugar and the milk. Whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Pour in the melted butter. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Preheat griddle to medium-high. Lightly brush the griddle with vegetable oil.
- Spoon about ¼ cup portions of batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook for about 1 minute and 30 seconds per side or until golden brown.
- Plate and serve.
Check out more recipes on our blog now!